CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Keepin up with the Times!

Well lately not much has happened but I can say that all the papers I need for my VISA are on the way! My adbisor who has the same name as me wrote me and told me I should be able to get my visa in like this week! But yeah so as of now the official countdown

43 days, 1 hour, 0 minutes and 18 seconds until Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM! I cant wait!!!

so with that we dont have an orientation in america but when we get to Tokyo we go to Shibuya Olympic center and stay there for 4-5 days and we get a crash course in Japanese! Also I found out that there is a swedish girl that goes To my school so I will get her email and try to ask her questions which will be like a million!lol but yeah and then so I have been in contact with another girl in my program her name is lydia! we agreed to sit by each other on the plane! but I want to know even more ASSE students. My host mom told me that my rep in Japan is trying to get a hold of me she cant wait to talk to me . Im soooo happy because other people have been talking about how bad ASSE is but so Far they have been great I get everything when I need it and everyone works hard to help me and even the offices in Japan are working pretty hard I cant wait until I get my COE in priority mail!, but everything seems sooo close now I cant wait!

0 comments: