CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Journey continues!

Well so just to let every one know yesterday went fine and now everything is out of the way of me going to japan! I have scheduled a trip to the consulat on wednesday and plan to get my visa then! Man That one thing always had me thinking that I wouldnt go to Japan because of it... and now that its out of the way its sooo scary for me I mean 28 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes and 56 seconds until Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM That is the time until my life as I know changes and this could effect my whole life! I have waited a whole year and now I am sooo close! I've already started trying to get an idea of what I am going to pack as in clothes wise.. but shoes are a different story I dont know what I am going to pack! I mean i love all my shoes and I want to bring them all! ughhh fiting your life into a suitcase is hard! Well sort of I mean I can bring two suit cases up to 50 lb each and then my carry on asse bag sooo I mean Im going to have some free room! yay I get to bring extra stuff! but man I just had a say dream about the day I leave from dallas airpot I love Texas and Im going to miss it a lot! Im bringing my cowboy boots with me!
Also as for the midway game! Okay undertand they are the best team in our district and nobody ever scores on them and I have never played goalie in my life so heres the breakdown. They took 64 shots on me and only scored 8! and theyhave 2super good shots! but yay! I'm happy ! cant wait till we play university its over for them!.. well if we take shots

0 comments: