CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things I want to do while in Japan/ things I love about it.

Heres the bucket list of what I want to do when I get to Japan:

lots of purika
tons of karaoke
sushi sushi sushi! the one that rotates
Temples with a lot of pics
Hot springs until I die
visit Okayama Garden
visit segaopolis in the center!
Korea
Tokyo
vist an exchange friend
wear a kimono or the summer version
of course learn japanese
turn heads on the street because they think Im a foreign model!lol conceited much
No but i want to see what people think of me in a school uniform and being black!
oh yeah UNIFORMS!
not worrying about make up or hair
dressing up in cosplay at least once
join soccer team or band
travel by myself and not get lost
help my mom make dinner
see tokyo tower
get a boyfriend or at least meet a hot japanese dude
see a real sumo wrestler
buy a crap load of japanese clothes!
re discover myself
play in the snow
BUILD A SNOWMAN FOR THE 1ST TIME
try to ski
akihabara
shinjuku
pass at least one test
loose weight...not that I need to but still it would b nice
make lasting ties with the fam.
meet my uncle ceo
Tell every one I will be back !

Things I love
the music-RADWIMPS!
Nature
Family system
the boys!lol
the Language
sakura trees
the food yum yum!
Tea
the people
My family
the flag
the uniforms
the everything and this list will grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good day

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/guenstig.html]brustvergrößerung günstig[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK