CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally!

Well it has been a while and I have been super busy! I have so much to write and so many pictures to upload so you know its going to be a long post!!
So to start out let me just say life has been great and I am really improving my well roundedness! My determination here as a whole has been growing and being independent as well, I mean over here I have to kinda take care of myself so you know self control is a big issue and I think I am handling it well. Its been kinda hard but i have been trying to cut down on the candy even though its soo much better over here. Also I have made a couple more friends and I am feeling a little less lonely, I mean its hard because people see me and they automatically think I dont speak any japanese so they dont make an effort to talk to me...However now I can fully understand what people say in a conversation, I just have trouble replying! Its nice though the feeling you get when you can understand what people say to you and you can reply somewhat! Also my hiragana is doing great and my katakanna as well ,I mean Im not so good at reading fast but I can read. Oh yeah and apparently my area rep thinks my GPA is a 2.8 because yet again another miscommunication! wow I mean howmany times can you twist a pice of information but seriously main clue something wrong is that the minimum gpa you can have for the program is a 3.0 soo yeah I have a 3.5 what ever so annoying! Also Tea ceremony is the hardest thing ever! not because of the actually ceremony(even though I dont understand what we are doing) but because you have to sit in this position on top of your legs and it hurts sooo bad! but the bad part is you have to do it for like an hour and your legs fall asleep and when you stand up you fall!lol but yeah enough of the bad lets move to the good
So as I have said I Have been having a super packed week and to start with a lot of karaoke! It has been so much fun I mean they have a lot of english songs so I get to sing along and then also yesterday when we went there was this creepy dude that just kept staring at us and omg! I couldnt stop laughing because yuki was like just ignore him and he was like with his full body turned to us and staring!
Yeah so I never talked about the dinner part so I will! Basically all nobuto's work partners and our family had a little get together with lots of food and reminescing and it was so much fun because the people were so nice! and it was nice ebcause all of them were couples and had slide shows of their lives and marriges and they all had nice ones and were so happy together and had kids! They al had traveld to so it was really cool! The food here is sooo good ! and its healthy! And the thing is though that even though there is no sugar in a lot of things like tea and coffee I still like it better that way because you actually taste the drink! Anyways the house we were in was so nice I mean besides he prices of houses over here being ridiculous it was super efficient! Like the was a tea ceremony traditional room but then he rest of the house was super modern and wood every where it was good!
yeah so moving on , so Nina and I went to a culture fair during school at the university part of sanyo. It was basically a flower viewing ceremony thing and they had people and food from around the world... but yeah on to the food! It was sooo nice and I will post pictures but yeah it was basically a whole buffett thing for me and nina and man we ate a lot of it!! It was soo delicious! Its kinda creepy here though because since japan doesnt have a lot of room the cremate their dead and put little shrines on the mountain side for them, and here in okayama there are a lot of them and they are ever where! but yeah theres a pic.
So continuing another fun thing is that we wnet to Kourakuren gardens... I dont know how to spell right in english.... but yeah and it was so nice, I mean we had a tour guide but she was super boring so I had to stare at each little thing for 50 mins!lol jk but yeah it was abeautiful day and so
we got to have apicnic and eat out there and take pics but my camera went dead so I will go another time because I get in free! I do have somepics though of like the castle, but the garden is nicer ! so I will update with that!
So just some little snippets!
well since my uncle is like the ceo of nissan they own a huge soccer stadium in yokohama! and so when I want to see a game I can ask for ticketts and we can go ! yay!!! Cristiano ronaldo here I come!!! Omg I mean I am so happy right now!! woohoo! but yeah so I hope they hav a game in japan!
Oh yeah just something I wanted to say like here in japan I find it really bothering that during a class the people can talk as much as they want while the teacher is talking but yet the teacher doesnt care! oh god man it pretty annoying! oh and waiting for a train during rush hour...not nice!lol I will hav to putr a picture but there should be a guiness world record for the amount of people shoved into a train! yeah umm let me think oh yeah dont do your mom jokes in japan because they dont get them and willl take it seriously, very seriously! Oh and dont talk to drunk guys on the street because they will try to take you home!lol it legal to have beer in your hand and walk wih it but you cant have a pocket knife!? Its cool though they have ciggarett vending machines and beer vending machines with like 40 ounces in it ... wow imagine if that was inn america!
Also thats about it but I just want to say sorry if it took a while to write yall back Iam doing that now and updating stuff and I am about to write teachers and upload pics. but yeah if you have any questions just write at
ambitiouslife4me@yahoo.com
well ttyl! ask questions leave comments!

0 comments: