CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

~~~Life as I know it!~~~(edited)

Well so as most of the people who read this are close compadres or people who are super awsome! I just want to start out by saying thanks to all who read and send me emails it makes me feel loved.... but if you dont recieve a reply fast dont feel bad or unloved because its super hard to keep up with mail and everything so I try hard to write back fast.... OKAY so on away from the ordinary to the extreme! japan!

Okay just playing but yeah so updates!
ummmmm so something that made me really mad... a lady stoped us in the grocery store to talk to yuki very rudely about why she shouldnt bring kids to supermarkets and she did his for 30 minuets!!!! ahh if she was in texas she would have got cussed out! I mean seriously nobuto .. yukis husband was at work saving lives and she had to buy dinner so this stupid old lady talked really bad to yuki for something that stupid and yuki just stood there and took it because its diff. in japan.... well lets just say I glared at that lady until she was done! goddd. !

umm I went to school and got fitted for my uniform!! ahh its a new uniform not the ugly one I though but I look so cute in it and will post pictures when I wear it this thursday for the first day of school! and i Have to give a speech in front of like 800 girls!!! but yeah so when I was getting fitted they were like omg! shes soo tall and...(cough) big! :*( why! oh why are girls soo tiny here!lol what ever I am going to teach everyone the word volumptiuous!

Also sakura is super smart and I am teaching her english while they help me with japanese! and I am getting sooo good with it I mean I have been here 2 weeks and I am making sentances and talking with my host sisters!

and omg! houses and cars and big things are expensive over here i mean a house the size of mine is like 520,000 USD! I mean seriously talk about rip off!

The food here is absolutely delicious I feel like I am always full because I love eating it and we eat healthy balanced meals! things like these have me thinking man I dont want to go back to america I dont have enough time but then I stop my self and use time wisely!... like by getting yuki addicted to skip beat!lol but yeah I may be going to kourakuen garden tomorrow to see the castle and cherry blosoms and see what clubs my school has.. oh and also no age limit for clubs over here because theres no alcohol in clubs! so I found out that theers a techno club in okayma! ha! you know what Iam going to be doing after school!"yeah!lol but yeah I will write again and yall write me
ambitiouslife4me@yahoo.com
stay beautiful!
rebecca

0 comments: