CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OKay so pictures and a update!

Alright so the other day I went to a cherry blosom viewing ceremony, they are really popular here. I would have to say it was one of the prettiest things I ever saw in my life! There were soo many people there and little children running everywhere! But yeah my favorite part, the candy apples ahhhh heaven I mean in america they taste like chemicals but here apples are like 3 times as big and they dont polish them so they are like sooo delicious! I am really enjoying life here especially yuki! Shes soo nice and like the other day she was telling me that she would always be on my side and that when ever life gets hard just tell her and if I need to cry do it and if I want to laugh fine she wants me to live the life of a normal teenager here! Yep the good life!lol

On another note I had my first day of school today! I was sooo scared because I had to give two speeches in japanese, one for my teachers all 500 lol jk! and then one for the students! Well the teacher one went really well I memorized it and I suprised a lot of people but the student one I blanked out and had to read my paper either way it went okay. Oh and they have starbucks in the train station! but yeah so another thing is my school has no soccer team! boooooo! what ever I will just play at the neighborhood park. As expected everyone stared at me and yes a couple of pictures and somecreepy guy staring at me the whole ride home!lol I was so tired by then I was about to chew him out but then I remebered I am in japan. The thing is that in japan when a person stares at you even if you look at then they will most likely keep staring or exactly the opposite they do this secret spy stuuf where you know they are staring and you turn to look and bam! no ones there!lol but yeah the sadest part is when kids run away from your screaming Kowaii! (scary)!
The food is soo good here I dont think I have eaten the same dish twice!everyday my host parents cook something new its soo delicious! and healthily balanced!
I cant wait to get to the beach in warmer weather because its only 30 mins away! but I mean its already getting pretty hot out here!
Oh yeah and some updates on coool things in japan!

Well so last night I was getting my stuff ready for school when a loud alarm button thing went off on my phone, and its like 1 am and I stareted freaking out. so I ran down stairs and mimed to nobuto what is this , so apparently its for little kids when they get kidnaped they push the button and you can find them.

another update on toilets! welol in my families house the toilet the have when you flush it you know how the tank in the back of the toilet refills with water so the next time you flush the water comes out? well so at the top of toilets there is this sink thing and before it starts refilling the tank you wash your hands in the water and it goes into the tank..so water conservative!

but yeah thats about it for now ttyl!
rebecca

4 comments:

Resa said...

Yay!!! Ahh Japan sounds so amazing I can't waittttttt!!! It sounds so amazing :)

miz said...

Okay... so... I just read this post. xD So you /did/ have your first day of school, I see. How was the curriculum and everything? Do they start off easy like in our schools or do they start picking up as soon as you get there? What type of subjects are you taking?

Sorry, I'm all up in your b-nazz. xDD But I'm sure you did great with the speech. I, for one, would have been a bit too frightened to give one, let alone two. I give you major props for that one, chi.

And.. kids run away from you screaming kowai....? Wow. Pobresita. xDD

rebecca said...

Well in school for like the first couple of days they are hal;f days and so basically your an exchange student you give a speech and then you become bored out of your mind because the only thing that happens is people come to find you and they scream kawaii an run off!lol but basically they put me on the english course with all the other jap. people who want to learn english! But thanks and yeah they do run away but they do that every foreigner if they are wearing a school uniform I guess!

Anonymous said...

hnrvhac han pkkni ebony booty

vcnnn!

ytjra oyjoah xkx black dicks