CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Flight Info!

Well today I recieved a call from my glorious advisor and now I know I will be leaving March 21st at 12:15 pm and arriving in Narita Airport @ 3:55 pm march 23rd. Kinda confusing I cant wait until I get my asse bag, tags, travel info, and VISA! Also something else that happened was I recieved a call acouple days previous and it was my advisor and she told me somethings I should know and was like students may switch homes a couple of times at least 3, and I was sooo sad because I love my host family...so I emailed them and I was like so I heard yall wouldnt be keeping me for the whole year only about 3 months... so I get a reply and shes like NONONO!
we want you the whole year you are our daughter already . So my advisor calls and is like so we got an interesting call from you host parents and they said they wanted us to make sure we understood they would keep me the whole year and the need to understand that! yay they love me!lol and I m happy they went out of their way to make sure they knew . I cant wait to go! also my schools paying for our 1000 dollar uniform and transportation!

0 comments: