CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

SKYPE!!!

Best thing since sliced tomatoes!loljk but yeah seriously seriously it was sooo cool last night my mom called me on skype and I saw my house and outside of the house and my host sister sakura is sssoooooo funny the whole time she had to be infront of the camera dancing or putting things on her head she was soo kawaii!lol so my mom has been telling me how small her home was on the phone ... but when I saw it on skype its like a 2 story house I have my own balcony and windows it was nice! It was soo funny because my host dad is sooo shy he was hiding behind a wall and my host mom started chasing his and made him say hello!lol and she picked up her dog and showed me him to and he was sooo cute as well he just sat there! and they were watching a drama on the tv and it was funny because a romantic scene poped up and then the dude went pee in the bathroom after wards and she didnt notice and then she saw and we both started laughing!lol it was great I cant wait until I get a web cam I want to show her my house but def. skype is the best thing for exchangers! and its free

0 comments: