CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update! /contact

Hello my everdear recipients!lol
Well so lately not much going on in the exchange world, I have just been talking to my host mom... and once again I can tell you I could not have gotten a btter host mom. I really hope to help her with english in return when I get to Japan.She said shes already been preparing cards and other hings to help me learn her language!Also I foubd out shes 26! yay lol but yeah she was basically just telling me that when I am there she wants me to act normally if Im mad be mad if Im sad be sad she said just tell her anything if Im not making friends she will be my friend. When I get there I cant wait till we go to Korea for a week or so and then shes going to take me to an outlet mall so I can get some clothes! but yeah its going to be a lot of fun. Right now she and I like to rant on the phone about how dumb ASSE and PIEE are!lol she is already like a real mom and she helps me with anything I am soo happy I can talk to her about anything!lol we were also talking about her and her husband and it was funny because we were joking and I said shes pretty and she was like well my husbands kinda ugly!lolbut I love his personality and he wouldnt ever cheat on me he just plays his games all the time!lol thats the only one he would cheat on me with!lolThen she was telling me how she was sadd because nene is sooo young and she likes to draw on the walls recently so now in my room I got a nice drawing of a dog!lol but yeah I cant wait March 21st here I come!

If you want to conatact me my email is
ambitiouslife4me@yahoo.com

0 comments: