CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures of host family! and about them

Well guess who my host uncle is?! THE CEO OF NISSAN! although we only get to see him on holidays they say he spoils them! and my host mom speak pretty good english she was an exchange student, since my host dad is a firefighter he works only 10-15 days a month and the rest of the time they like to vacation! so she said she wants to go to korea when i get there! and were going to visit all of their family ,Tokyo, osaka, kotrea and yokohama and wakayama! and she just bought my bed and a t.v. and said she considers me her daughter already. ALSO NO BEDTIME!!!!!!! just as long as I wake up on time! and she said i can call her yuki-chan and I can have boyfriends and sleepovers and no chores just as long as I watch the kids while she makes dinner and I help sakura with english so she can get into kindergarden! and the best thing she said after the exchange she will help me get into Okayama University and pass the exams and I can live with her!! and she loves to shop! well i really dont but still! Now I just have to learn how to use skype! here are a couple they are sooo kawaii! and their dogs! and cousins!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: