CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

~~~~~Move Along~~~~

Hello my little poopdy doopty diddly kins!

well life goes on in that monotonous cycle hell we call living (<---EMO moment! or is it poetry?!) but seriously I dont know if I could honestly wait any longer than what I am now I mean like if me going to J-pan got delayed by some random act of god then I promise you there would be news headlines of me going ape shit bombing places and taking people hostage!lol like the ASSE offices. But yeah so recently I sent off for my visa and bought my domestic airline tickett from dfw to L.A.(<-- thats annoying to write out) but yeah so I have to leave my house in waco at 2 am or sooner take a 2 hour and 30 min. drive to dallas (why does texas have to be soo big?!) arrive at the airport @ 4-4:30 check in and leave there at 6:15 am arrive in L.A. @ 7:35 am its a 3 hr. ride but time zones so you take 2 hrs. off! so I will have a lot of time to waste in L.A. 4 hour lay over time yay! Then Im off to Japan and on a plane for 13 hrs.! sounds like lots of fun...wait scratch that...lots of beauty sleep! yay! Idk about yall but it seems so scary right now I am just waiting for something to prevent me from going I mean I never have anything this good happen to me and here I am about to go on exchange! but yeah other news I saw my room made over today! my host mom bought me the coolest wood bed and cute flowery matress and I have a cute TV in my room a cool glass table in the middle of my room with a cheetah print chair! its very teenager looking! i LOVE IT and I have a big closet and a nice balcony! I love skype! ha! but yeah so thats about it for now hopefully lots of exciting things happen so I can write another blog before I leave! but yeah I am @ the 20 day mark! yayayayayayay! exactly 3 more weeks! 1 week of school then spring break then my last week ! it will be here in no time!

0 comments: