CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

```roll out!~``````

Well as the title suggests I leave this morning to begin my journey to j-pan at 2 am! Yay well actually more like nnnnnnnooooooooo I really at this point dont want to even leave but I know its worth it and time went by wayyy too fast ! I cant even believe I am about to do this. well I will take plenty of pics and I will def. post them on my myspace! I f you are teachers, friends, family and you are reading this know that I will miss you very much and it has been sooo hard saying goodbye to every one! Christina, Nathan,Clarivel, Brittani, Jessica, Brenda,Dymo, Louise!lol but many more those are a few off the brain. if I didnt list you trust me I will write about missing you later! but yeah so I wil be in L.A. soom wish me luck

0 comments: