CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

okay! so hows life???!?!!!?

Well life as I know it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I couldnt have asked for more! I mean everything is completely different over here and I mean I dont know what cuture shocked is supposed to feel like but I Have zero! I mean I love it here and I dont regeret it at all, I mean sure I miss family and friends but this is sooo natural and its like a break! Its all I wanted and more....
Okay so on to buisiness I have now got all important stuff out of the way basically that I can do. The insurance thing is not completely taken care of yet but we are all working on it but I mean I have my school shoes I registered for my alien card and I opened a bank account and then established a mailing address! So yesh a lot of stress off of my hands and all thanks to yuki for having it all organized and ready to go for me! i couldnt have done it without her! So trust me people if you are supposed to get something important done while you get here in japan get right on it because you could seriously hurt yourself later on!

Now on to questions if you have any mail me!
ambitiouslife4me@yahoo.com
and now on to answer questions I said I would answer from the beggining

are the boys/girls really that hot!?!lol
I would have to say yes and no! the boys are soooo fashionable its sickening I mean everyone here is wearing something fashionable like even nerds wear name brands! and sometimes boys here wear makeup! its pretty interesting! girls are soo cute and so is everything else I mean even criminal posters have cute penguins on them!

*Is it expensive?

Depends on where you are and if your amber!lol I mean transportation in tokyo was super expensive like its cheaper to take plane! but clothes and shoes are soooooo cheap!!! they have like 10$ shoes stores and like I went to a store the other day and got a suede jacket with fur foer 3$ and no that isnt a typo! I mean all winter stuff uis sooo cheap right now because its about to be spring but I m from texas and its still freezing!!!

*Whats the fashion like?
everyone is in to the bag and messy look or the extreme hippie!lol but in japan lots of pink and being cute will be in style 4 ever!

*Is it hard learning the language?
well I have 2 host sisters on the same language level as me sort of and so they help me! but its really hard bnecause one word means soo many things!!

* Whats their reaction to me being mixed!lol

no mixedness here I am just straight black to them and people like stared at me in the public baths and they do stop and stare sometimes but other than that they are really nice and I love to watch people reactions!

* is it awsome, amazing, super cool!?
yes I love it here its soo awsome read the other blogs!!!
well thats it for now go check ma pics on myspaceand write k love yall!

2 comments:

Aidan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.loveinactioninc.com/ - order levitra online

Order low cost Levitra (Vardenafil) at one of reliable online pharmacies.
[url=http://www.loveinactioninc.com/]levitra price[/url]
Other side effects are normally short-lived and mild and die away away as the body adjusts to the medication.
generic vardenafil
Other side effects are normally short-lived and mild and die away away as the body adjusts to the medication.